Saturday, January 19, 2013

Liquid Lipshine Review


Thanks to influenster I recently received the liquid lip shine from NYC. This was actually my first product from that brand and I was extremely pleased. The applicator was sponge tipped, but unlike others I have tried this brush has a great amount of flexibility. I found this helpful, adding more control to the application process.
As far as color, I received the shade “nude York city”. S suggested it was a sheer, nude gloss. The formula had a pleasant smell and went on smooth. It wasn’t as sticky as I had expected, and as far as staying power goes I don’t expect gloss to last all day.
This product exceed my expectations for an extremely affordable product ( only around $3.00!!) I plan to purchase more colors and even check out more products from n.y.c.
Click here to see a picture of the gloss
hope this was helpful! Let me know about your experience with liquid lip shine!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment