Saturday, January 19, 2013

EBOOST Natural Energy Booster



=pink_lemonade_2012         IMG_0565
Hi everyone. This month I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary box full of products to test from influenster.  Today I was able to try EBOOST Natural Energy Booster in pink lemonade flavor.  
My first impression after reading the label was that this is a healthy way to add some flavor to plain water. Personally, I find it difficult to drink enough water each day and I am always looking for ways to make plain water more interesting.  I received the pink lemonade flavor, and was very excited to try it.
Upon opening the packet I noticed that the product was a white-ish powder. It had a unplesant odor, but that wasn’t a problem seeing as I would be dissolving it in water. I proceeded to pour the contents of my packet into a 12oz of water (as suggested) and shook it up. I braced myself… and took a sip.  Although this wasn’t my favorite pink lemonade drink, I have tasted other all natural  type drinks, and this was much better. The lemonade flavor was not very strong, but could most likely be adjusted depending on the  amount of water you use.
After doing some research, I found out that EBOOST is derived from green tea extracts, which gives you energy without relying on things like taurine. If you are not a big fan of pink lemonade, you could also try natural orange, or acai pomegranate.
Overall, I think this is a great alternative to plain water, and other sugary drinks. I think next time I would use less water, since I prefer a stronger flavor, but I was pleased with this product.
IMG_0566
Have you tried EBOOST? What did you think? What other tricks do you have to make water more interesting??
*I was sent this item complimentary from influenster to test and review. Thank you @influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment