Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 Glam Bag!


Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic new year so far. I wanted to share a look into my ipsy Glam Bag with you. I have been subscribed for about a year, and in my opinion, the bags have been getting better and better. Here is what I got in my January 2013 bag!!

   

I was super excited when I saw this generous sample of Argan Oil in this month's bag. Up until now, I had not tried any sort of beauty oils, so naturally I opened this to test as soon as I unloaded the rest of my bag. First, I put a few drops into my hand and rubbed it into my face as a moisturizer. (Keep in mind I had just taken a shower, and had no makeup on.) I waited a minute then felt my face. It was AMAZING!! So soft and smooth. I also applied some of the product to the ends of my hair... same result. Silky smooth. I was also impressed that throughout the day my face didn't get oily, and my hair had no residue. Overall, I am extremely pleased with this product and could definitely see myself re-purchasing it in the future. 





Let me start off by saying MMMM Grapefruit! I absolutely love the smell of this body butter. I tried some on my hands quickly. It seemed smooth, fresh and not greasy. The formula wasn't overly thick, but it seemed to be very moisturising. I have only used this once, but was happy with the product. I will continue to test it out. Either way, I couldn't be happier with the scent!


 
Here's one thing I will never complain about receiving in a glam bag.. New brushes! This month I got the crease brush from SOHO Beauty. This one is from their "Get A Grip" line. It has soft, fluffy synthetic bristles and I like how it comes to a slight point for accurate product placement. I haven't tried this out yet, but I'm excited to do so and I will keep you updated!!


Next was the Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Frappe. This is a pretty nude color. The only other nailtini product I have tried is an overcoat, which I also received in an Ipsy Glam Bag. I was happy with that, so I am looking forward to testing this product. From past experience,  I have found that nude polishes tend to take more coats for adequate coverage. I am looking forward to seeing how this stacks up with other brands. 


Big Sexy Hair has always been a great product for me. I have purchased this many times, and I am happy to have gotten a travel size. It is convenient to throw in my purse in case my flyaways get out of control. This doesn't leave my hair crunchy, and has a nice, medium strength hold. On days when my hair feels super flat, this always does the trick to lift it away from my scalp and provide some needed volume. I would definitely suggest this to those of you looking for new hairspray. 


h  This was yet another great Glam Bag from Ipsy. They have really been expanding their brands, and have yet to disappoint me. The bag is great value for only $10.00. If you haven't checked out Ipsy yet, you should go there ASAP. They have a great online community, with plenty of videos, tutorials and helpful members. I hope you guys a have a great day. Let my know what you think of YOUR glam bag. Did you get the same colors/brush as me?

xoxo 

Twitter Icon


No comments:

Post a Comment