Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bye, Bye Chapped Lips



image

It’s that time of year again… Christmas carols, sparkling lights and CHAPPED LIPS. For me, winter is the one time of year I will double check my purse before leaving without a lip balm or chapstick. Fortunately, I recently rediscovered an old favorite and though I would share it with all of you!
Image
Rose salve by C.O Bigelow has been my go-to product this season. Not only is it ultra moisturizing for lips, it can also be used for cuticles, elbows, knees, and even the face! One problem I have run into with lip products is the stickiness, in my opinion (and my boyfriend’s after the kiss test) rose salve has no trace of stick. It applies smoothly, and as you could guess has a rose scent. Don’t be fooled by the light pink hue in the tin though, there is no color transfer to your skin.
IMG_0551
I have also tried this on my cuticles, and noticed that they are much more smooth and healthy looking. I’m thinking of applying some to my heels before bed, and sleeping with socks on to see if it will seal in moisture on those rough areas me tend to neglect.
Overall, this is a great product and I’m glad I re- discovered it! I purchased mine at Bath and Body Works for about $6.00, and it’s well worth the price!
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/beginnerbeautyy

No comments:

Post a Comment