Saturday, January 19, 2013

2012 Holiday VoxBox


Hi everyone, I hope you are all ready for the upcoming holidays. I just got in from checking the mail and was plesantly surprised to find that my Holiday VoxBox from influenster had arrived! For those of you who don’t know, Influenster is a community to share opinions and thoughts about all sorts of products. It is not limited to beauty, and it allows you to post blogs, videos, photos and reviews in order to boost your “influenster score” The higher your score, the more likely you are to receive free products to test. Here is my first VoxBox!!
IMG_0561
My 2012 Holiday VoxBox includes:
1. Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal “Cherry Pistachio” flavor
2. NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in the color  582 “Nude York City”
3. Kiss Nail Dress in “Babydoll”
4. Eboost powder in “Pink Lemonade”
5. The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush
6. Sole Society $25 off your first purchase coupon
I have never tried any of these products, and I am very excited to test everything out. I will keep you posted on my opinions.. so keep checking back for detailed reviews! Merry Christmas :)
Check out Influenster here:   http://www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment