Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

Hey everyone! I'm back to share a review of a new shampoo and conditioner I recently picked up. While I was browsing my local Target I spotted the Moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner from Organix. Since I've tried out a few different argan oils, I wanted to see if this set worked as well as the actual oils I have.

Needless to say I was very disappointed with this combination. Argan oil is know for moisture, and this shampoo/conditioner seemed to strip my hair of any drop of moisture it had. I have dry hair to begin with, but usually right out of the shower It feels soft, refreshed and silky. This was NOT the case with the Organix. Even soaking wet, I could feel how dried out my hair seemed, and it only got worse as time went on. My hair never felt stringy, and it also seemed to weigh it down more than usual.

Being the optimistic person that I am, I wanted to give the new products more than one shower, so I have been using them for about a week, and unfortunately my results have not changed. I got the new larger bottles for around $5.00 each, so although they weren't expensive, I don't want to throw away full products. Slowly, I am working my way through.. Each day hoping I will get a better result. Until then, I try not to think about the sad state my hair is in due to these products :(

Have you tried this shampoo/conditioner combo? Let me know what kind of results it gave you. Also, I've heard good reviews for other lines by Organix...have you had good results with another formula??

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone gets out and enjoys the beautiful days this time of year!!

Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment